It’s time to invest in Orlando! Rental yield is ensured by Summerville’s excellent location near major theme parks andmajor points of interest, along with its unbeatable resort-like amenities
For the whole
- Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers, and daily coffee located in the lobby
- Concierge available to provide a variety of services including access to Central Florida’s most exciting restaurants and entertainment venues, transportation and transfers, arrangements for housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, personal fitness trainers, poolside massage, and pet care (services available through concierge are at an additional fee).
- Executive Business Center
- Children’s playroom
- Multilingual staff
- Mail and package handling
- State of the art health and wellness fitness center
- WiFi broadcast for common area enjoyment, AirPlay library in the resident’s Lounge with Pandora, Spotify, and shared playlists
- Zero edge resort-style swimming pool surrounded by cabanas and umbrellas
- Splash Park: Where kids can have fun in the sun
- Tables, chairs, and an outdoor fireplace
- Resort-style landscaping around the pool area
- Playground: Fun for the kids
- Tot Lot: Bring the little ones here for some outdoor playtime
- Animal Kingdom
- 5 min - 2.4 miles
- Hollywood Studios
- 7 min - 3.2 miles
- 10 min - 5.3 miles
- Magic Kingdom
- 13 min - 8.4 miles
- Premium Outlets
- 10 min - 7.8 miles
- Sea World
- 15 min - 11 miles
- 15 min - 12 miles
- Mall at Millenia
- 20 min - 17.1 miles
- 22 min - 14.9 miles
- 26 min - 22.2 miles
Summerville offers three different spacious floor plans designed for modern family living.
All bedrooms are complete with en suite bathrooms, luxury finishes, and contemporary design.
Lancelot is bringing to Orlando its unmatched approach to providing clients with impressive architecture, luxury appointments, and unbeatable value. Always working in tandem with renowned architects to achieve unique designs, we deliver innovative and superior projects at an affordable price.
Thus was born our newest project: Summerville Resort, where the owner may live, vacation, or rent the property for as long as they would like.